The Lenovo K12 and the Lenovo K12 Pro were officially launched in December 2020. However, the phones closely resemble Motorola smartphones with the Lenovo K12 resembling the Moto E7 Plus and the Lenovo K12 Pro resembling the Moto G9 Power in terms of design.
When it comes to the pricing, the phones are very affordable with the K12 going for just $122 and the K12 Pro going for $157. Although the prices might look a bit too low to provide good quality, the phones ship with high megapixel main cameras and huge batteries with fast charging and wireless charging support.
Key Specs Differences
- Display size – The K12 Pro has a slightly bigger screen compared to the K12.
- Processor – The K12 Pro features a better snapdragon processor.
- Rear cameras – The K12 Pro has a triple-camera setup and the main sensor has higher megapixels compared to the K12.
- Selfie camera – The K12 Pro selfie camera has twice the megapixels of the K12 selfie camera.
- Battery – The Lenovo K12 Pro battery has 1000 mAh more and twice the fast charging capability.
Lenovo K12 vs Lenovo K12 Pro Side-by-Side Comparison
|Device||Lenovo K12||Lenovo K12 Pro|
|Display Size||6.5 inches||6.8 inches|
|Type||IPS LCD||IPS LCD|
|Resolution||720 x 1600||720 x 1640|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 460||Qualcomm Snapdragon 662|
|RAM||4 GB||4 GB|
|Storage||64 GB||64 GB / 128 GB|
|Rear Camera||48 MP Main|
2 MP Depth
|64 MP main|
2 MP macro
2 MP macro
|Selfie Camera||8 MP||16 MP|
|Battery||5000 mAh||6000 mAh|
|Other Features||4G, GPS, Dual Nano SIM, Proximity, FM Radio,|
3.5 mm headphone jack,
|4G, GPS, Dual Nano SIM, Proximity, NFC|
Bluetooth 5.0, FM Radio,
3.5 mm headphone jack